Required Reading

I don't own anything Star Wars, Star Trek, The Dark Knight Rises, The Fantastic Four, or Ninja Assassin. Characters you don't recognize belong exclusively to me. I tend to pair male protagonists with women of color, specifically black women. If this poses a problem with your ability to suspend disbelief, then this fanfic blog isn't for you. Otherwise, do enjoy.

10/21/2011

Why This Blog Exists


Ankhesen is always on me about continuously writing fanfiction to grow my fanbase.  I find it difficult to argue with her because she has not yet been wrong about such things.  I'm currently not writing any new fanfics, but I will be reposting my existing fics on this blog.  If I can find my older works, I'll put them here as well.  


My fanfics are for mature (18+) audiences due to sex, language, and adult situations.  You've been warned.  Anything related to Sheila & K'avir can be found on the Shorties blog.  You can find the link to the left.

1 comment:

Reviews are appreciated! Flames will be used for grilling.